Support us by voting for alohaeosprod!

EOSVerse Proxy

Vote those BPs that talk to people

Network:
EOS Mainnet
Account:
everseproxyz
Account EOS: 1
Proxied EOS: 157,362
Total EOS: 157,363
Total EOS Decay: 0
Total EOS Decay Percent: 0.00%
Candidate Votes: 12
Proxied Accounts: 26
Website:
Telegram:
Twitter:

Voting Philosophy

EOSVerse is an online community designed for EOS token holders who can verify their ownership on either EOS mainnet or centralized exchanges like Upbit, Bithumb, and Binance.

Background

The community's proxy aims to stake and vote for Block Producers (BPs) who are willing to engage with EOSVerse members on the EOSVerse.io platform. The proxy will receive 80% of the vpay revenue from the BPs it supports, while the remaining 20% will be allocated for their operational needs. Within the 80% revenue, 75% will be distributed as a rebate for voter/stakers, with a target of achieving a 3% APR for stakers. Additionally, 3% of the revenue will be used for platform operations, and 2% will be allocated as the Genpool platform fee.

Candidate Votes

Rank Name Country
28 CryptoLions🦁 UA  
63 DeFis Network SG  
23 Detroit Ledger... US  
38 EOS Authority GB  
27 EOS Rio 💙 BR  
24 EOS Support US  
16 EOS Titan BG  
37 EOSAmsterdam NL  
17 EOSphere AU  
14 EOSUSA US  
1 GenerEOS AU  
12 Greymass CA  

Proxied Accounts

EOS EOS Decay % Decay
gu4tambzgege 67,193.8578 0 0.00%
betterletter 29,327.1549 0 0.00%
gy2doobtgqge 22,876.9904 0 0.00%
luckyhahnryu 18,189.2126 0 0.00%
gyzdqojugmge 10,349.6684 0 0.00%
gu3denbqhege 3,008.1275 0 0.00%
rubyvalateos 1,945.0078 0 0.00%
fredyenateos 1,637.2762 0 0.00%
gu2dimjygmge 1,102.0746 0 0.00%
heydimzwg4ge 650.8341 0 0.00%
gm2dsnrxhage 574.5539 0 0.00%
heonbrothers 318.3319 0 0.00%
eosjeeyongum 101.6787 0 0.00%
lukesaccount 24.3136 0 0.00%
swearbybc.gm 22.6812 0 0.00%
sohappyreina 11.3932 0 0.00%
hannahhannah 10.3620 0 0.00%
jongmayereos 4.8706 0 0.00%
aproman33seo 4.2551 0 0.00%
googleseteos 3.2067 0 0.00%
liketwilight 2.8890 0 0.00%
costaricamae 2.0049 0 0.00%
g44tgmbxgige 1.0267 0 34.72%
wwwkoreacokr 0.3742 0 36.44%
gu3danrqg4ge 0.2001 0 37.28%
eosverse.gm 0.0033 0 22.37%